Thursday 28 May 2015

UPDATES

I haven't updated much here for a while- this is actually because I have been super busy writing a business plan... well... getting there... ish... and more importantly designing some more stuff! I want to expand my Etsy stock (which is basically what my business proposal is about, I want to try and secure some funding so that I can effectively buy more stock and make my shop a bit more successful than it is at the moment...) Over the past while, I've been designing a cat themed, and a thistle and heather themed pattern for fabric and mugs, which I will post on here once completed. I have also been creating designs for pocket mirrors, which are more affordable to me at the moment. Here's an example, but I have plenty more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment